Standalone inductive-loop vehicle detector
The FLUX SA is a single channel, standalone highly sensitive inductive loop detector designed for vehicle access applications.
The detector is responsive, highly sensitive, and utilises sophisticated software algorithms which adapt to prevent false triggering due to changing environmental conditions. Easy to use dipswitches, as well as visual and audible feedback of inductive loop operation, ensure a hassle-free installation experience.
Typical uses include free-exit loops, safety loops, closing loops for traffic barriers, arming loops for access controlequipment, and general vehicle sensing applications.
- Very fast detection speed for quick response times
- Detection filter and high-level circuit and loop protection provides excellent immunity to interference from external sources for improved reliability
- Easy to install and commission saving you time and money
- Audible and visual diagnostics for ease of set up and maintenance
- Removable terminals for quick and easy maintenance
- Boot-loader interface for ease of firmware upgrades
- Dedicated reset button to assist with quick maintenance procedures
- Wide, adaptive self-tuning range for outstanding reliability
- Excellent, strong loop field strength for reliable operation
- Selectable Permanent Presence feature to prevent unintended barrier or gate closure
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost feature which boosts the sensitivity automatically for the reliable detection of vehicles of various heights
- Compact housing with clever design features enhancing ease of installation and monitoring diagnostics