SECTOR II High-Volume Industrial Traffic Barrier.
The SECTOR II Traffic Barrier is a remarkably strong and robust security solution, incorporating a winning blend of sophisticated mechanical and electronic design features to keep the pole securely locked in place. With its durable mechanical construction, powerful DC motor and dependable battery backup, the SECTOR II traffic barrier is the perfect fit for commercial sites with exceptionally high traffic volumes. The system is specified for up to 3000 operations per day.
SECTOR II TRAFFIC BARRIER– HIGH-VOLUME INDUSTRIAL TRAFFIC BARRIERS
Introducing the SECTOR II, heir to the throne of high-volume vehicular access control. With an updated look that perfectly matches its superior performance, an optimised design for the ultimate in ease of installation and boasting the awe-inspiring speed that made its predecessor king of the access control jungle, the SECTOR II Traffic Barrier is the embodiment of automation evolution.
SECTOR II TRAFFIC BARRIER MAIN FEATURES:
- High-volume capability.
- Battery backup.
- Rapid boom pole raising (3 metre version < 1.2 seconds).
- Smooth, intelligent speed control.
- High-torque boom pole operation.
- Robust, durable and slimline operator casing.
- LCD user interface for simple setup.
- Onboard Centurion code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated Chrono Guard timer functionality.
- Pre-galvanised enclosure improves corrosion resistance (of mild steel variant).
- Electronics reside at the top of the enclosure for easy access.
- Powder-coated aluminium – with condensation shield – lid gives the unit an updated appearance and protects electronics from moisture damage.
- Improved cable routing and securing make for a neat and tidy installation.
- Easy to achieve AC and DC isolation.
SECTOR II TRAFFIC BARRIER MODELS :
- SECTOR 3 – Rapid speed high-volume barrier, 3m boom pole.
- SECTOR 4.5 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 4.5m boom pole.
- SECTOR 6 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 6m boom pole.
Enquire about this product
You may also like…
11 pin plug-in inductive-loop vehicle detector
Midi Traffic Light
Midi Traffic Light for vehicular access control.
SECTOR Jack-knife Assembly
The SECTOR Jack-knife Assembly (fabricated from Grade 304 stainless steel) allows the boom pole to be installed in areas with limited headroom, such as basements. It folds the barrier pole, decreasing the required height in which the SECTOR barrier operates.
Trapex Barrier Fence
Pedestrian access control for traffic barriers
Break away coupler
Allows the boom pole to hinge away from the barrier if it is accidentally knocked, reducing the chance of being damaged.
Standalone inductive-loop vehicle detector