Warranties - Exclusions
Aero NZ (2012) Ltd provide a 24 month warranty on all Centurion products supplied by them excluding
Batteries (3 month warranty)
This warranty service is only valid once full payment has been received for such goods.
Aero NZ (2012) Ltd are importers of Centurion products and sell at wholesale rates to trade customers throughout NZ and the Pacific. All trade customers purchasing from Aero NZ must be proficient in installing Centurion gate automation. Training is available from Aero NZ.
Aero NZ reserves the right to void it's warranty on any product that:
- Has not been installed as per instruction manual.
- Has been subject to misuse or has been used for any purpose other than it was designed for.
- Has not been specified correctly ie - gate too heavy for motor, racking not suitable etc.
- Has been damaged in transit, atmospheric conditions (including lightning) corrosion of metal parts, insect infestation, power surges or other forces outside of the control of Aero NZ (2012) Ltd.
- Has been repaired by workshop/person not authorised by Aero NZ
- All warranty claims must be filed following Aero NZ (2012) Ltd strict procedures.
- All warranty claims/repairs must be filed on the 'Aero Warranty Form'. Click here to view
- On receipt of the 'Warranty Form' you will be issued with a unique warranty number.
- This number must be attached to any parts/motors returned to us for warranty evaluation/repair.
- Any products received into store without the warranty number will not be attended to.
- If a replacement part/motor is required (whilst the validity of the claim is assessed or the part is repaired) this part/motor will be invoiced to the client until the warranty claim has been validated.
- All correspondence relating to the claim/credit must include the unique warranty number.
- Any motor to be returned to Aero NZ may be returned to the warehouse it was purchased from - clearly identified.
- All other parts to be sent to: Aero NZ Christchurch.
- If your claim is deemed valid, product will be couriered to you at no charge.
- If your claim is deemed invalid you will be liable for all courier and labour charges associated with the repair/evaluation.